Congregational Care Ministries
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
- Bloodmobile | Offered twice a year at Gloria Dei.
- Check’n on the 2nd | Free health screenings and education on the 2nd Sunday of each month.
- Exercising Your Faith | Group meets for bible study and exercise on Mondays at 5:15pm.
- Medical Lending Library | Medical equipment is available to borrow. Contact Jessica.
- Pickleball | 8am Tuesdays, 8am & 6:45pm Thursdays, 4pm Sundays in the gymnasium.
- Walking Souls | Open indoor walking Mondays/Thursdays 10am-12pm, Wednesdays 12-2pm.
- Caring for Caregivers | Group offering care and support for those who are caring for others meets 3rd Sunday at 10am in Office Commons.
- Freezer Meals | Available to be given to anyone in need of comfort food.
- Next Steps | Divorce support for all who are separated, divorced, or divorced & remarried meets 3rd Thursday at 6:30pm in Room 134.
- Mighty Ones Ministry | Connecting families with new children to resources and support. Contact Jessica.
- Prayer Team | This team prays for submitted prayer requests.
- Prayer Wraps | Wraps are available to be given in times of joy, celebration, sickness, and grief. Contact Jessica.
- Stephen Ministers | One-to-one Christian care is available to individuals experiencing difficulties.
- WIT (Women in Transition) | Widowed women open to social support and friendship. Contact Pastor Amy.
- Helpline Center | Dial 211
- Suicide Prevention | Dial 988
Whether you need support, would like to provide support, or both, we welcome you! Please reach out to Pastor Amy Martinell or Jessica Kruse, Faith Community Nurse for more information. All inquiries are strictly confidential and will be handled with the utmost discretion.